Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controllers Splatoon 2 Edition [Pair]
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from KWD 16
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
A Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) together make up a set of Joy-Con controllers. Pick up an extra set of Joy-Con controllers to open new kinds of gaming possibilities!
The right Joy-Con Controller includes an NFC touchpoint to unlock amiibo functionality.
This set includes two grey Joy-Con Controllers (Left and Right) and two black Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Straps.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
- But there’s more! Imagine the Joy-Con is a glass containing ice cubes. With HD rumble, when you move and tilt the Joy-Con you can feel the ice cubes clanking around. HD rumble feels so realistic that you can even tell how many cubes there are, almost as if you’re actually holding a glass in your hand! The HD rumble function included in the Joy-Con creates an immersive gameplay experience that isn’t possible with images and sounds alone.
- The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. For example, it can recognise the shape of players' hands, such as when you make a rock, paper or scissors. With this feature, there are more gameplay possibilities than ever!
- You can also use amiibo on your Nintendo Switch by tapping them to the NFC touchpoint on the right Joy-Con Controller, or the NFC touchpoint on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Up to eight controllers can be connected to a single console via Bluetooth wireless communication at any one time – this can be any combination of Joy-Con controllers and other controllers such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
- Joy-Con controllers can last for up to 20 hours on a single charge. Re-connect the Joy-Con controllers to the console in order to recharge them, or you can also charge them by connecting to the Nintendo Switch Charging Grip.