Fifine K670 USB Microphone Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over KWD 100*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of KWD 100 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from KWD 16
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
- USB condenser mic for plug & play on Windows PC/laptop, Mac and PS4.
- Compact size with detachable cable makes it easy to fit in small travel bag for carrying around.
- No bother with tricky noise gate or compression setting on OBS, Twitch or Discord.
- Noise floor is low because of good signal to noise ratio and fine-tuned integrated circuit.
Better gaming or even conferencing experience
- Full metal body withstands accidental drop; weighty anti-slide stand prevents vibration-noise.
- Height & angle adjustable features give flexibility to set sweet pickup angle.
- Volume dial for handy adjustment on the fly. No need to make pause during game, broadcast or web conferencing.
- Only then the claiming of one of the best sub $50 USB microphones can be justified.
Add richness and clarity to make the best recording ever
- Sound appears more engaged in front of 16mm capsule (2mm larger than Snowball). Need not to eat into the mic for radio podcast sound.
- In untreated or even noisy environment, the Ace up its sleeve is the low self-noise and decent signal to ration.
- Cardioid pattern reduces background sound, doggone big size capsule focuses more on your voice.
- Cant afford to spend money on a sound-proof room or time on editing skill improvement? It will help get round problem of recording good raw audio.
Live monitoring makes it the best friend for podcaster
- No-brainer choice: A simple headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring, or trials and errors on buffer size setting to reduce latency?
- You can hear exactly what you sound like to others, which is important for presenting a radio show.
- Even podcast guests will benefit from using it, they will be able to live monitor and be more likely to self-regulate.
- Editing is time-consuming. But now, you can do more adjustment at recording stage to make process easier.
- A output jack also means better connectivity. With a power bank and an audio cable, it is even possible to record on camera or recorder.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50-15kHz
Sensitivity: -46±3dB (at 1kHz)
S/N Ratio: 66dB
Power Supply: 5V USB power
Output Connection : USB 2.0